Sunday, June 26

My First Clarion Party

I actually got caught on film (rather, digi)...gasp..

I was going for California cowgirl party casual -- note hat from BJ and dress from my days as a Lola girl -- in honor of Small Strange Town, of course..

(not pictured: my ubiquitous black Reef flip flops)

jewelry and nametag by my Clarionites #3 and 12. Nails by Amy. Photo courtesy of Clarionite #5.



Other photos as follows:


Look, its the inspiration cloud. Saw this amazing formation on the road to Portland. Is it a arrowhead? Is it a ship? Is it a whale's tail? Dunno but it gets ME thinkin...





This is, for all intents and purposes my favorite writing area so far. Lots of light, its usually quieter than the main living room but still in the thick of things.






This is my room. Note Grenada flag and as one fellow Clarionite described, my "cheery striped blanket." Note yoga mat crumpled on the floor from serving as a butt cushion while I did crits. I also use it for sun salutations in the morning, and some hip openers. Not enuf though. My legs are tight from bike riding.







Apparently this works for some people. For me it indicates CHEAP SHITTY BEER... and you thought $1 PBR night at The Shanty was bad

2 Comments:

Blogger Shrog said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/27/2005 3:33 PM  
Blogger Shrog said...

I LOVE that picture of you! Classic! Thank God its monday and not an alert week! I actually had time to escape to Clarion West today, toodling around in the other ladies' blogs as well! Lot more fun than dumping blurbs into this here database. We are all enjoying your updates...your blog has become a topic for kitchen, hallway, and greenroom (alas we have no water cooler-not that we need one with 3 kitchens at our disposal) chatter! Hope you have fun with your current story! May the Schwartz be with you!

6/27/2005 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home