Wednesday, June 22

Oh yeah, I forgot to give you some important facts...

My Whopper is tenatively titled "Small Strange Town"
No, it is not about Eureka ;-)

It is about a small town where everything rearranges itself overnight. Main characters: a black horsewoman, a big city free lance journalist and the town itself, Strange.

It is full of telling not necessarily showing (big no no)

It usually takes me about a week or more to write a full short story semi polished first draft that I feel is ready for critique.

I am doomed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When my horse is running good, I don't stop to give him sugar.
William Faulkner

6/23/2005 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you, Love you, Love you
You are truly awesome!
Remember all you will ever need is within you!
Love,
Well...Guess Who?

6/24/2005 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home