Friday, June 17

Yes I am still HERE...

Steadily packing. Yikes.

Good news! Thanks to my fairy goodfriend I have in my possession a digital point and shoot. Will make posting pictures vastly easier. Yipee!

(I will still bring some black and white film and my Pentax. Just to be contrary!)

I begged out of showing my two fellow Clarionites (who arrived today) rainy miserable Eureka because today's computer mayhem set me so far back in Clarion preparedness. Not much to see in all this rain anyway. And 8am will arrive all to soon. They (the one that I talked to) didn't seem too upset.

I need to sleep, but you'd probably have to knock me over the head for that to happen. Listening to India.Arie instead. And Packing. Did I mention that?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your screen name. Your are so good at picking them!
I guess your off and running by now, so happy trails to you.

Prayer:
May the light of God surround you
The love of God enfold you
The power of God protect you
The presence of God watch over you
Where ever you go God is!

James Dillet Freeman

6/18/2005 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home