Wednesday, July 6

No time for words, just pics


As part of some important....ah research, yeah...we took a tour of some of the Ave's nicer shops. Ann and I got sarees at this really nice place called Bombay Jewlers...

...which we wore at the party on Friday. Aren't we cute?

Working hard, hardly working...you be the judge.
Amy and I get some sun and take on our crits while posing as UW
students.

Don't ask. It was something about the statue of liberty. However I got some really fun party shots from this vantage point. (No mom, I wasn't drinking. I swear)

Last Friday's Party Extravaganza -- Chris takes the whole "name tag" thing TOO far...

Our parting gift to Andy -- a gargoyle with a handmade "I got stoned at the Bontroff" tee shirt
It is a LONG story. But a funny one.

Parting Shot: A sample of Eugene's "dust jacket" photo shoot from the week 1 party...hehehe, he's so cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home