Wednesday, July 6

Thank You Rob Brezsny

So I checked my favorite horoscope, Free Will Astrology, this morning after a last minute changes to The Prince and email submission to Kinkos (God I love the internet) and laughed out loud:
GEMINI (May 21-June 20): A young goth woman was weaving her bicycle
through heavy traffic. She was talking on a cell phone with her left hand and smoking a cigarette with her right. Watching from my Honda, I marveled at how well she maneuvered without the guiding influence of her hands on the handlebars. I stopped next to her at a red light, and was further impressed when she pulled out a candy bar and a small book of poems by Charles Baudelaire. For a minute or so, she smoked, ate, read, and chatted on her phone. Just before the light changed, I leaned out the window and said, "You're not a Gemini, are you?" "Yeah," she replied. "Of course. How did you know?" I knew because not only are you the zodiac's best multitasker, you're also at the very peak of your ability to do five things at once.
Thanks for the giggle Rob. If only you knew. Feeling behind on so much at once, I'm planning on making today a "super Gemini multi-tasking day." (Insert cape and fanfare here)

Things to do:
  • Finish yesterday's Crits
  • Start on today's
  • Timmy's assignment
  • Post to the Blog ( 4th of July pics, the fuss about horoscopes, the best midnight Gyro run and muggy Seattle storms and...I have gained permission to post photos with a few of my classmates, yipee!)
  • Call T back (I meant to do this last night but got busy)
  • Do something really sweet for Rachel (who waded through all 50 pages of Prince last night and hacked it down to managable size)
  • Take a NAP -- I am barely functioning on three hours of sleep.
  • And I have every good intention to take crack at Strange's opening for you, because I promised and I hate to break my word.
Any predicition about my ability to squeeze an extra hour into the day, Rob?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home