Wednesday, September 13

Back in the Saddle

After a fun filled, exciting summer (in which far fewer words were written than previously anticipated) I'm back and ready to get down to business:





  1. YEAH, new design! You know me, the blog design junkie. Keeping it simple, but classy. I am not down for the massive amounts of maintenance required for the wholely personalized layouts of days past. And I do love blue.
  1. Shorter format. I'm starting a new job this fall and then there's the writing. Less time for longer posts, but that's probably a good thing. Will keep things short and sweet. Unless I need to rant, of course.
  2. New Tips, Reading and Eddie-isms! So while I didn't get a lot of writing done this summer, I did actually get in a lot of writing RELATED activities. Which DEFINITELY count.
  3. New LINKS! Yeah, Eddie catches up with the times: I'm blogrolling as a way to keep up with my favorite blogs -- and introduce them to you. Also look forward to Write Grrl being technorati'd still to come.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home