Thursday, April 27

News

Wow, can't believe I've been gone so long. Betcha thought I dropped off the face of the planet or something?

Well, surprise, here she be.

In the last month:
  • I finished my Horseboy rewrite (now titled Mareskin) and am starting to pack it around.
  • I got a new job! Starting in June I will be rowing an oar raft down stretches of river all summer long. Woohoo.
  • Packing to move (again) this time it's temporary, I'm just giving up my apartment until the fall when I'll need a place to live again.
  • Getting my writing goals down for the next couple of months. The nice part is, with a non desk job I am going to be WAY more motivated to get back to the writing business.
So I promise I'll be here more regularly in the next few months as I take on a new project (writing for the Disney/ABC fellowship with Amy) and other good stuff. See you soon!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

I was wondering where you were.

Your summer job sounds exciting. Your goals sound great, too. Good luck.

4/27/2006 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see an update, especially since it's so positive. Congrats on the swell new job and getting back on the writing/submitting horse :) Moving your stuff into storage reminds me of my own preparations for CW, and I think it's a great way to make a clean break and start over. It looks like you have a terrific summer ahead of you. I guess this means I won't be seeing you in NY anytime soon? :(

5/08/2006 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home