Monday, May 15

Rejected!

Damn. Mareskin back in remarkable turnaround from favorite editor. Cat loved parsnip coverletter, story was much improved. ALAS (can I tell you how much I hate that word at this moment?) it did not "catch" said editor. He did express the hope that it finds the right home. Which is good news. At least he didn't say, "burn this pile of trash ASAP, you suck!"

That would be bad.

There is a reason he's my favorite editor. I just can't remember why right now.

Oh yeah, cause he has one of the best fantasy mags in the genre. And I want to be in it. Back to the drawing board.

MareSkin goes out again this afternoon.

Did I mention I really, really like the title now.

Cause I do. Finally. (Thank baby jezus.)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

Sorry your baby came back.

I like the name, too.

5/15/2006 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a good title. Where did you send the story?

5/15/2006 5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on the next round!

5/15/2006 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, sorry to hear that. Just remember that getting to said editor's desk is a good thing in itself, let alone getting to his cat! Send Mareskin out again, right away. Where will it be off to now? I think Realms of Fantasy might work...

5/15/2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Interesting blog. I think I'm going to be following it!

5/17/2006 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home