Wednesday, December 14

Strange Done...

Well it's been a long (dare I say, odd) ride but in spite of packing and moving and packing again I finished Strange. At least to the point where I'm ready for Strange to go out into the world and come back needing to be cuddled and mailed out again, and again, and again if need be.

Books get to have pages for acknowledgements, but rarely do short stories give credit to the many people who help send them along the way. So, thanks to all who put eyes to paper and struggled through the urge to strangle me for improper use of "its" and "it's" -- your patience is lovely and staggering. That includes my fellow CWers: Amy, Ann, Chris, Eugene, Katie and Rachel; as well as Tazsa, Malia &D.

Big thanks to Naihma for checking my Spanish and Spanglish translation and phrase suggestion.
All further errors and liberties taken with Spanish are mine alone!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I hope Strange will rock some editor's world. ;p

12/17/2005 7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with Strange! I have faith in it and I hope it finds a good home. Now, go write something else!

12/21/2005 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home