Wednesday, November 30

Music lovers beware...this is addictive

Here's to Amy for the link to the neatest new music project ever. (Hoo-rah, Amy!) Enter the name of your favorite artist, song or album and the search engine will "design" a playlist of like music. Absolutely fabulous for those of us who like the sound of a particular artist, album or genre and want to know who else is making music like that.

In other news...
  • Dad is doing much better, thank you for all your kind thoughts. Yours truly will be going through the process of being tested as a donor -- after all, you really only need one.
  • I found myself a decent little apartment in Arcata. It's sunny and warm, has off street parking and and a little yard for Echo and a huge storage space for all the shit have that won't fit in an apartment. I have feeling that's going to be less than I think it is. Especially when it comes to furniture.
Things are getting a little brighter. One day at a time. So it goes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack! I've been out of the loop for a while. Sorry to hear about Echo and your father and the need to move again, but I'm glad you found a new place already. I hope some more good things have happened recently that you just haven't mentioned, and that many more come your way. Hang in there!

11/30/2005 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home