Tuesday, October 25

Bragging Rights

So I know I promised you this blog would be in the "it's all about me" vein of the bloggosphere, but I have to say: keeping up with my CW class has to be the most inspiring thing I've done for my writing since I left Seattle.

Not only are we all still writing (in spite of jobs, families, children, remodels, and other such dramas) we ARE getting PUBLISHED! From an upcoming anthology of letters never sent featuring about half of our class to Random Jane who got a special delivery from F&SF (and not a rejection letter either, bub) this group is slogging it out through the messy reality of "I want to be a published writer" and getting it done.

Aw...Babies all grown up!

Yippee.

Congrats kids - you make a girl proud to be among ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home