Thursday, December 1

Support the Write-A-Thon, Donate today!

This year I am participating in the Clarion West Write-a-Thon from June 18 - July 28, 2006.

My Goal:

Since my NANOWRIMO project was sidelined last fall, I'm pledging to finish the novel I started by writing 10,000 words a week for the six weeks of Clarion West. (Which, the way I wrote during CW amounts to about a not so short story a week!) As Vylar mentioned in last year's write-a-thon, my hope is to relax and let the first draft come as it will, trusting the rewrite and editing process to make it pretty!

How can you help? Go to the write-a-thon page and make a pledge in my name. Otherwise you can contribute here: From May 1, 2006 until the end of this year's workshop all donations to this website will be sent directly to Clarion West to support a fabulous intensive workshop for writers of speculative fiction!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home