Tuesday, October 25

Clarion West Memories

I guess you could say I was the 'jock' of this years CW class -- I did get some pretty strange looks when I arrived with my bike and boat strapped to the roof of my car and did yoga in the mornings (okay so maybe that's a 'jock' California style)...hmmm. Hey, I only went running with Edo once -- Seattle hills damn near killed me.

I think this is an Amy pic -- The basement room was for some a workspace, but I found it way more useful for storage...

Say hi to Betty, my kayak (A Perception PHAT for those of you who are particular about knowing such things) I even took her out a time or two. Gonna have to work on my image as a 'SERIOUS' writer. None of this monkey business in an oversized milkjug.

Damn I am having a Clarion West Flashback Day and it hasn't even started yet. This makes two posts in a day. Sigh. I need to get working.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Betty! I've missed you so!

11/01/2005 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home