Friday, September 15

My ipod just shook its picture


I updated my ipod software last night.

It deleted all of my music.

Yes.

At first I attempted, quite rationally, to "find" the lost music.

A technology savvy fellow CWer tried to explain: "Do you know what format 'C' is?"

Bleary eyed, I looked up from my laptop.

Then, in language I would understand: Remember an etch-a-sketch? You drew a picture. When you were done you shook it, and the picture went away. Yeah, your ipod just shook the picture."

Goodbye river rat bluegrass. Good bye Tori Amos European b-sides. Goodbye local bands and mash-ups.

Buuuhhh-waaaaaaahhhhh!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheba Brooks Moore said...

Clarion West grad!...Did you have the opportunity to have any classes by Octavia?...I will miss her tremendously...

9/16/2006 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home