Wednesday, September 27

Holy Crap, I just saw Condi Rice!

Okay so not quite. Although, it was one of those moments where, sitting in the tiny coffee shop downtown I looked up at a woman walking away from the counter and thought, "OMG it's Condi, I have to give that woman a piece of my mind while I have a chance," before realizing that it was just a Condi-look alike (yes, they do exist)

It was the hair that fooled me. The perfectly coiffed, perfectly straightened, glossy, not a wave in sight (or an ounce of movement for that matter) hair that threw me off.

Really, is it natural for a woman's hair to be SO still all the time? I speculate that Condi in a windstorm would look exactly the same as she looks standing at the podium wagging her finger at some country we have no business wagging fingers at.

Common Sense chimes in, "What the hell is Condi Rice doing in a tiny coffee shop in downtown Sacramento?"

Right. This is what happens when you have an overactive imagination. I suppose I've got Condi on the brain because I was (again) recently asked to interpret her behavior. As though because we share vaguely similar melanin levels I have the slightest clue why she chooses to be a mouthpiece for the village idiot and his cronies. What do I look like? The damn black people code breaker?

Me? Questions about her politics (and sanity) aside, I'm busy just trying to figure out what in the world is going on with that hair.

Back to work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home