Monday, August 22

More useless stats

Current story word count: 231 (still)

Current novel "Slash and Burn project" page count: 329-ish...Sometimes it makes me so depressed -- What is this crap?

# of times I have started next novel in my head: 4

# of times I have started next novel ON PAPER: 0

# of Clarion Stories edited: 0

# of Post Clarion Stories by other Clarionites critted: 0

# of Stories published: o

# of stories submitted: 0

(anyone notice a trend here?)

Times I have mentally kicked myself for not writing more: Oh sheesh, I'm not going to tell you that.

Why do I feel like I'm sliding down a deep dark hole here...SIGH.

In other news...

# of Kayaking trips: 2

# of Cabbages yet uneaten: 3

# of blogs I'm currently running: 3 (how do I get myself into this mess?)

# of movies watched since returning from CW: 8

Amount of stuff now piled in my livingroom & laundry room for thrift store disposal: 3-14 gallon plastic tubs, assorted boxes, six department store bags and a pile of cardboard for recycling.

And now for something completely different -- the 1001 Nights Cast is performing a new story each night for 1001 nights based on a prompt by artist/creator Barbara Campbell. We're at night 66 -- you can read, write or just browse the old stories.

So the rumor go round says an 05er or two just got published. Congratulations and Yipee! Happy Birthday to our Class "Clown" -- and the world just keeps on turning :-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything I can do to turn some of those 0s into 1s (to start with)? Shall I berate you some?

I have some 0s of my own... no new stories written, and no CW stories revised (lesbian vampire fic doesn't count since I revised that at CW... But I have been sending stuff out and critting a lot, so that's good :)

8/24/2005 2:29 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

berate away...I'm begining to wonder if electrodes might be necessary...going home to take another shot at Strange though. More on that later!

8/24/2005 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home