Sunday, July 24

Mystery Guest, calamari disasters and week 5 wrapup

Oddball statistical analysis:

Week 5 Mystery Guest: Eileen Gunn (yehowsahs) she is too cool.

Foods I might never eat again: Calamari Tempura - still recovering from that one. I am considering swearing off all fried foods at this point. Probably not a bad idea.

Number of times I've regretted ordering the plate of Calimari: that corresponds directly with the number of treks I've made to worship the porcelain god in the last 24 hours -- you don't want to know.

Six Weeks Stats to date:
# of Greeks (sorority/fraternity kids) killed: None....Yet...

Number of times I've called Bj for a sanity check: 5

Number of stories written in six weeks: 4

Number of times I've checked my work email in six weeks: 3 (yeah for me!)

Completed yoga sessions: an abomindable 6...damn...

Coffee house "I must get out of this house or I will get no work done" escapes: 10 (this number increases dramatically as the workshop progressed)

Blog posts: 33

Average times I've shouted, cursed or waved my fist at the computer screen when a story wasn't working: 15-20

Number of times I have done this in public (outside the house): 4

Number of times I have lost my cool (temper) ...In the house...In front of people: 3

Number of times I have regretted said loss: 2

Emo-trainwrecks: 2

Times I have underestimated my skill, voice and stories: 4

Times I have been proven wrong about the worth of my story: 4

Words of love, support and kindness from Clarionites and others dear to me: Countless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home