Tuesday, July 26

In Leiu of a real post I have another silly quiz result. I promise, I'll be back soon...I had a story due this am and a buttload of crits. But you better believe I've got a lot to say about our LAST WEEK.

Remind me to tell you about:
Michael Swanwick the Story Fixer
Marshmellows and glowing pickles
Our last reading
All I need to know I learned at Clarion (well not quite)

and more!


I don't even READ Harry Potter...sigh...

You scored as Ginny Weasley. You definitely share your mother's (Molly Weasley) fiery resolve and slowly but surely people are learning to respect you because of it.

Sirius Black


65%

Ginny Weasley


65%

Remus Lupin


65%

Albus Dumbledore


65%

Harry Potter


60%

Draco Malfoy


60%

Ron Weasley


60%

Severus Snape


55%

Hermione Granger


50%

Lord Voldemort


25%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home