Friday, November 3

Yeah! Back again.

I can post again! A good thing cause with NANOWRIMO starting (actually it started two days ago) I might actually have something to say.

As usual I'm in transit, with regular posts to follow as I get settled in the great Emerald City. Coming to you today from the lovely wet city of Portland. Finishing my first novel crit, and getting some writing done (okay that's a lie, I'm ebaying a real winter coat right now) while my lovely host finishes working for the day so we can go play. (Powells here I come!)

The current crisis in my life: replacing the little rubber "footie" on my lopsided laptop. You know, the round little do dad that cushions your laptop from the table -- there's one on each corner, except New Delli's bottom left corner at the moment. So if I put any weight on the left side at all the whole laptop rocks. It's gotten so bad I keep a little wad of paper in my laptop bag to place in the missing rubber nubbin spot, which is, alas, the most ghetto quick fix I could come up with on short notice.

The upside: my laptop "posture" has improved (no more naughty wrist resting on the keyboard)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

See, this is what I'm talking about -- Once you notice it makes you nuts! Crazy huh, like how do you order that little thing from Dell?

"Uh, yeah can you send me a nubbin for my latptop...the rubber one...you know the thinkgey-ma-bob on the bottom." I can just see eyes rolling at that call.

11/09/2006 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home