Monday, March 13

Rededication

In honor of the new year, I'm officially rededicating this blog to the written word. Specifically my written word and the life of a writer after Clarion West.

Correction, the WRITING life of a writer.

In the last few months it's gone a bit astray with some other life stuff, and I'm grateful to you for hanging in there. I'm going to be withdrawing much of that bit to another location, but keep coming back here for more bits about life as a writer post CW!

Thanks, eddie

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

I can't wait to see what you put here. I want a writing life, too.

I like the blue.

3/13/2006 4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The writing life after CW...one of my favorite topics! Keep it up! :)

3/13/2006 6:50 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

:holds up a finger:

Uh, sorry, but what's "Clarion West"? I know I'm being an idiot, but I should have asked sooner.

And good luck! I decided to keep up with my National Novel Writing Month regional group after November. Of course, it'd probably help if I showed up to one of the meetups...

3/13/2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Andy! CW is the reason I'm here in the first place *grins* and then I stumbled along and found your cute self, heehehe. www.clarionwest.org It's a six week intensive writer's workshop for speculative ficion writers. Spec fic = sci fi, fantasy, horror, and all the sub/combined genres within...if you're serious about your NANOWRIMO you might be into CW as well.

3/14/2006 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog!

My two closest friends are non-writing writers...I'm afraid I might be one as well.

3/25/2006 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home